Bethel Baptist Church – Schaumburg, IL
New construction of 77,361 square foot facility which houses a 2,400 seat auditorium, administrative offices, music center, nurseries, bookstore, visitors center, nine classrooms and unfinished cafeteria with full kitchen.
- conceptual design and space planning
- cost and budget analysis
- extensive value engineering and cost saving designs
- selection and contracting of architectural and engineering services
- coordination of governmental reviews
- approvals and permitting
- contract negotiation and complete construction management with emphasis on quality control and controlling costs
- complete control of conceptual exterior and interior design and selection and approval of all colors and materials.